EJD lunch menu - a handful of the meals served did not match the menu posted online. We apologize for the confusion. We followed a previous version in error. * Thurs. 9/16 lunch will be meatballs. * Beginning Fri. 9/15 meals will match the online menu. Thank you.
MEAL APPLICATIONS for the 2021-22 school year:
- Available Aug. 1st
- Complete online at LunchApplication.com
- Paper applications - Summer Lunch at MAM, school calendar, our website, Food Service Office & Main Offices.
- Meal Applications are extremely important & help to provide essential funding for our entire school district! (not only the Food Service Dept.)
- 2020-21 Meal Applications expire in October
- Benefits for your family, if qualified:
- Become eligible for free school meals
- Potentially qualify for P-EBT
- Receive discounted utilities and internet access
- Become eligible for SAT fee waivers
- Receive benefits regardless of citizenship status
Children Need Healthy meals to learn. Phoenix CSD offers healthy meals every day. Due to the continuing pandemic, the Federal government has ensured that all enrolled students may receive a free breakfast & lunch again tis school year. Any items other than a complete meal are a la carte. There must be money on account, or handed to the cashier, to purchase a la carte, including milk. Money may be added to student accounts via k12paymentcenter.com or the register during meals. Checks may be written out to "Phoenix CSD Food Service Dept." I will post more info. as it is available.
Thank you for trusting us with your child's school nutrition.
Meals, foods and beverages sold or served at schools meet state and federal requirements based on the USDA Dietary Guidelines. All meals, foods and beverages are prepared and served by qualified child nutrition professionals. We provide students with access to a variety of affordable and appealing foods that meet the health and nutrition needs of students.
|Click arrows to scroll through months|